FREE Pick Up and Drop Off Service!
We aim to make things easy for you. With our new service we do all the leg work and can pick up you device from your location, repair it and then return it to you once it has been completed at no extra charge.
We generally offer this service to customers in a 10km radius of our business but give us a call and exceptions can be made.
1255 Hay St, West Perth – For ALL Computer Repairs
Repairs In Conjunction With..
Reliable Computer Repair Services
Computer Repair Service Conveniently Located Near The CBD
• The best local repair service in Perth.
• Being affordable and reliable is our top priority.
• Fast repairs mean you can get back to work in no time.
• Professional service assures you’re in good hands.
Whether you’re in need of a new display, virus removal or battery replacement, the professional and
qualified team at Perth Phone Fix can have your device back in working order in no time. Having years
of experience in repairing brands from Apple to Dell means we can assure that your device will be in
good hands and be returned to you as good as new.
• Specialising in Apple Mac displays.
• Every replacement part we stock is genuine and manufacturer certified.
• All of our repairs are done by trained team members.
• Repairing all computer displays from Dell to Apple.
• Swift laptop and desktop repairs, without compromise.
Often, with age, laptop or desktop computer displays yellow, pixels die or backlights simply just go out.
This can seem like the end of your device, but often the display just needs to be replaced. It’s a good
idea to have your display looked at by a team member who will be able to tell you whether it’s just your
display that is broken or your entire machine. Our repair teams will always ensure a reliable repair as
only genuine display parts are used in repairs, directly sourced from brand manufacturers, including
Virus Removal For A Wide Range Of Devices
• Laptop and desktop virus detection and data retrieval.
• Our professional service is available for all operating systems.
• Prevent further issues with added virus protection.
Does your laptop run slowly? Do intrusive adware pop-ups never seem to stop? It’s possible you have
malware or, even worse, a virus. The safest and most recommended option is to have your laptop or
desktop looked at as soon as possible. This is to ensure your sensitive data, such as passwords and
bank details aren’t compromised. Our professional team can inspect your device to find the issue and
let you know your options to have your laptop or desktop fixed.
Battery Replacements That Will Hold Charge
• Reverse the damage caused by overcharging.
• Using only brand name replacement parts.
As laptops are updated far less frequently than smartphones, their batteries have a much higher
chance of degradation. Windows PC’s are the most vulnerable to this battery deterioration with their
batteries designed to hold just 80% after 12 months. Mac laptops hold the same amount of charge
after 5 years. Keep this in mind if you think your device may need a battery replacement. If you’ve
noticed your laptop loses charge too quickly to leave the charger behind, it may be time to have a new
battery installed in your device. Perth Phone Fix use only genuine replacement batteries to ensure
your device’s lifespan is increased by as much as possible.
Water Damage Doesn’t Have To Be The End Of Your Electronics
• Thorough repairs find any possibility of data recovery.
• Rigorous servicing to rejuvenate severe damage.
Spilling something on your laptop can seem like it creates irreversible damage. Although, this isn’t
always the case. It’s vital that if you have spilled liquid on your machine, to leave it unused and
unplugged until a repair store has taken a look at it. Don’t increase the likelihood of further damage by
powering it on before you’ve had it completely checked. Our repair team at Perth Phone Fix can take a
look at your computer and determine whether it can be repaired or not, and for how much.
If data recovery is a serious concern, our team can examine whether the hard drive is still operational
and whether we can retrieve the data for you.