Kings Park is considered to be the largest inner city park not only in West Perth Australia, but all over the world. This place is commonly visited by over millions of people every year. This place showcases excellent selections of those outstanding Western Australian floras, places for walks, picnics as well as ceremonial and cultural events.
The stunning location of the Kings Park overlooks Perth City and silken Swan Rivers blue water. From high above areas, you can eventually see the brilliantly boats sailing on the river, twinkling lights in the city, distant Perth Hills along with endless blue sky from where West Perth Australia is known.
Total Kings Park area is about 400.6 hectares. This place features both untamed bushland and cultivated garden. This gives tourist the chance to have some picnic activity on some grassy lawns in the area, take some jogs through the bushlands or even attend to some of the outdoor concerts under the star. Children are also gathered in this place since it also gives them excellent playgrounds suited for their ages.
What to Do in Kings Park?
If you plan to visit Kings Park, there are many things you can do as you visit this magnificent and amazing place in West Perth Australia and some of these are as follows:
- Admire panoramic views of city skyline, Swan River and treetops
- Learn more about WA’s flora diversity.
- Discover how rich the history of the place is along with the Federation Walkway of Lotterywest.
- Take a closer look at the might boab tree in the place, which is considered to be a 750-year old specimen that came from Kimberley regions of the WA.
- Spend time visiting Rio Tinto Naturescape. It is a perfect place for those who really want to have a strong connection with their environment.
- Children will definitely love to experience playing in some of the best play areas around the Kings Park.
- Enjoy the wide array of summer festivities and events in the place.
- Enjoy guided walks with some of the guides in Kings Park for free.
- Enjoy seeing the fauna and flora of the place as well as the wildflowers and more than seventy species of birds.
- Indulge is some of the best retain therapy in Kings Park as well as gallery shop in the place.
- Climb all the one hundred one steps at the spiraling type of DNA tower in Kings Park to see spectacular views.
With so many things and activities that you can do as you visit Kings Park, you’re assured that you will never get bored when you choose to visit this place.
So, what are you waiting for? If you had the chance to visit West Perth Australia, don’t miss the chance to spend time to visit Kings Park. This is one of the nicest parks in the place that will definitely give you an exciting and amazing experience you will never forget. Your visit in West Perth Australia will never be complete without visiting Kings Park. So, let this place be part of your itinerary in West Perth Australia.
More on Kings park